Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just For Doggie Laughs!

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb?
I've Interviewed Ten Dogs To Get The "Real Answer".

Labrador Retriever: "Oh me, me, me, pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I, Huh? Can I?"

Border Collie: "Just one! And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code!"

Toy Poodle: "I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he's finished rewiring my house, my nails will be dry."

Dachshund: Are you joking? I can't even reach the stupid thing!

Rottweiler: "Go ahead ...MAKE me!"

Hound Dog: "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Chihuahua: "Yo quiero taco bulb."

Pointers: "I see it, there it is, it's right there..."

Greyhound: "It isn't moving, who cares?"

Beagle: I bark ...therefore I am. Change it yourself!


...and Don't You Forget It!

No comments:

Post a Comment